Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Challenge 2 Begins

Day 1 was a great success!


My eating was right on par! I did my strength training workout and I did a bonus bike ride when I got home from work! It feels so good to be back on. Now, lets get down to the nitty gritty.


Dumbbell workout:



  • Push-Press 5x5 @ 15,20,20,20,20 lbs

  • Cable Rows @ 92.5 lbs: Max x3 - 10,10,10

  • Push Ups: Max x3 - 7 (full), 20 (knee), 8 (full)

  • Side Planks: 60s, 60s, 60s, 55s


NomNoms:



  • Breakfast: Pepper & Onion Stir Fry, Fried Eggs & Bacon

  • AM Snack: Beef Jerky & Cherries

  • Lunch: Broccoli Slaw with Turkey Breast & Tomato Sauce

  • PM Snack: Carrots & Pistachios

  • Dinner: Pork Chop, Balsamic Carmalized Onion & Cabbage


Bike Ride with the Kiddo: 48 minutes - 4.6 miles. (That is great for him!)

No comments: