So the new Nerd Fitness challenge is going to start May 31 and go six weeks until July 12. I posted my goals in the forum today for the challenge.
My goals are:
* Paleo, save for 1 meal per week on Sunday's. Averages out to about 95% Paleo.
* Dairy - par down to 2 servings per week.
* Fruit - par down to 1 serving per day which can be split into multiple meals.
* Start with the dumbbell division workouts of the rebel strength guide.
* Do 2 hours of cardio a week, likely in the form of long bike rides on the weekends.
* Finish Pulling Tile up in my basement so I can dry-lock/paint it.
* Create a budget for spending and saving, with the aim of saving $250 a month and not having to use it.
* Explore 3 new places in Chicago.