Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Log for Week 4 of my RSG Challenge!

Today was busy, so I did my workout at home. I did incline push-ups on playground equipment, inverted body weight rows on some other playground equipment, regular squats and side planks with my 9 year old hovering over me telling me how many reps I should do and shouting, "YOU CAN DO IT MOM!". It was amusing I tried to do the assisted pistol squats but I couldn't find my balance holding anything there, so I just went back to regular body weight squats. Side planks, I've been keeping my upper hand on the ground for balance, today was the first time I did them with my hand not on the ground.

RSG BW Brigade - Workout A
Incline Push-Ups: 15, 12, 10, 10 = 47
BW Rows (bar was waist high): 5, 6, 7, 8 = 26
BW Squats: 20,30,40,60 = 150
Side Planks: R25, L20, R16, L20 = 81

Finishing move: 3 minutes of Shuttle Runs with Jonas.

Eating yesterday was good!

Yummies:
Breakfast: Cheese & Guacamole Omelet w/ Half Apple
AM Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Green Beans & Pork Chop
PM Snack: Tuna Salad, Salami & Cheese & A couple of stolen pan fried potatoes from my mom's when I picked up Jonas
Dinner: Korean Cauliflower Rice Bowl, from Primal Blueprint Quick Cookbook.

Dinner!

I think I eat too much cheese. I'm going to cut it back from 2-3 days a week to once a week.

No comments: