Friday, May 20, 2011

Another One Down, One to Go!

My second to last RSG Strength workout was yesterday.  If I haven't mentioned it before, those squat/lunge combos are the devil.  Squat-Lunge-Squat-Lunge, okay, that was 1.... around the middle of the third set I made a deal with myself.  If I finished that set and the last one with good numbers (15+) I could grab a Diet Dr. Pepper for my afternoon snack.  I got my Diet Dr. Pepper!

Also, instead of bw rows I did cable rows again, upping the weight to 87.5.  Someone was using the cable machine when it was time for my last set so I did lat pull-downs @ 90lbs.

RSG BW Brigade Workout B:
Rows: 10,10,10,10 = 40
Close Hand Push-Ups (Incline): 15,15,15,15=60
Squat/Lunge Combo: 15,17,15,18=65
1-1 Planks: 12,11,40,60=123 sec (last 2 sets I held 1-1 for 10s then went to full plank for rest)

Food yesterday was rather uninspiring. Busy day!

Yummies:
Breakfast: Western Omlette & Bacon
AM Snack: Baby Radishes & Almonds
Lunch: Rainbow "pasta" with tomato meat sauce
PM Snack: Almonds, Beef Jerky & Carrots
Dinner: Green Pepper, Broccoli, Chicken, Bacon and Egg Scramble

No comments: