Saturday, May 21, 2011

RSG Log (Last Cardio Workout)

Yesterday, I really just did not want to do my cardio HIIT.  I really didn't.  I bitched about it for a good half hour. I didn't want to sweat.  I didn't want to move. I know that, all of that, is depression speaking.  So no matter how much I bitched about it, how much I didn't want to go.  I know I HAD to.  And so I did.  My goal for this challenge was to increase my pace for 1 mile on the elliptical, 3 miles on the bike and 1 mile on the treadmill.  I accomplished that goal.

I went from 1 mile on the elliptical in 11:32 to 1 mile in 8:30
I went from 3 miles on the bike in 11:49 to 3 miles in 10:18
I went from 1 mile on the treadmill in 14:28 to 1 mile in 12:01

I did it.  I increased my speed on each of the three tests using HIIT.

My goal for food was to stay 100% paleo this week.  I kinda forgot it was my mom's birthday.  So, yesterday I had pizza for supper.  The rest of the meals were good.

Yummies:
Breakfast: Western Omlette & Bacon
AM Snack: Mixed Veggies (Carrots, Broccoli)
Lunch: Burrito Bowl from Qdoba
PM Snack: Pistachios
Dinner: Pizza & Fruit

No comments: