- Primal, following The Primal Blueprint
- Other than below mentioned events, there will be no straying. If I stray, I shall have to do 200 kb swings (Thanks CB for the idea), and tweet it for my public (well, fellow NF-ers anyway) humiliation.
- Menu - Create and follow it
- Water! Not Crystal Light, Water! (Ok… tea and coffee too)
- Following the Primal Fitness eBook, (except I'll be doing 3x Lift Heavy Things per week)
- 1 Day Sprinting - 50 Meter running sprints, 6x per session. (Sunday)
- 3 Days Lift Heavy Things - Push-ups, Pull-Ups, Squats, Overhead Press & Planks (MWF)
- 3 Days Play - These will be mostly Jonas lead activity days, min 30 minutes per day, can be broken up into multiple play sessions. Total time aim is 2-5 hours per week. Walks during my lunch breaks count towards my total time here. (TRS)
- Side Note: Tuesday: Family Skate Night, $5.50 per person includes skate rental… Done!
This go around we're going to go with things that will be happening in the next six weeks and how I'm going to deal with them.
- Family Reunion 9/10 (aka The Family Hootenanny): There will be paleo friendly food. I'll have it and nothing else. I'll also stick with water to drink, no moonshine!
- Dad's Birthday 9/13: I'll bring my own food for dinner & have 1/2 cup of ice cream, no cake.
- The Big Move Out 9/24 & 9/25: A lot of emotions will be running high this weekend. My goal is to stay on goal no matter what emotions hit me. There will be NO binge eating.
- Sister's Birthday 9/29: She's due to be having a baby any day, I am off this day so I will offer to make dinner for everyone. I'll also have 1/2 cup of ice cream.
- New Baby's Birthday (Someday soon!): I can visit the hospital and not eat bad hospital food. I can eat before I go so I'm not tempted to eat on the drive to the hospital.
Personal Fun Stuff:
Because I need some fun and excitement in my life!
- I'm putting in a reading goal. I read a lot, but never really kept track of the number of books or anything. So my goal is 6 books, yep an average of a book a week!
- Knitting Project - 500 rows complete by end of challenge.
- Hang a rope from the big tree in the backyard, try to climb said rope!
It's Called Being a Responsible Adult Stuff:
- Relay the back patio (Yes, this will be fun. Lifting 50ish bricks, laying black paper and sand then putting the patio back into place).
- Weed the flower beds, put down more mulch.