Day 1 was a great success!
My eating was right on par! I did my strength training workout and I did a bonus bike ride when I got home from work! It feels so good to be back on. Now, lets get down to the nitty gritty.
- Push-Press 5x5 @ 15,20,20,20,20 lbs
- Cable Rows @ 92.5 lbs: Max x3 - 10,10,10
- Push Ups: Max x3 - 7 (full), 20 (knee), 8 (full)
- Side Planks: 60s, 60s, 60s, 55s
- Breakfast: Pepper & Onion Stir Fry, Fried Eggs & Bacon
- AM Snack: Beef Jerky & Cherries
- Lunch: Broccoli Slaw with Turkey Breast & Tomato Sauce
- PM Snack: Carrots & Pistachios
- Dinner: Pork Chop, Balsamic Carmalized Onion & Cabbage
Bike Ride with the Kiddo: 48 minutes - 4.6 miles. (That is great for him!)