Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I tried 2 new veggies!

Tuesday was another busy day.  It amazes me how when I'm busy running around I "forget" to eat and am not hungry. I made another awesomly delicious primal dish, Root Veggie Hash with Polish Sausage.  The hash was made with turnips, rutabaga and sweet potatoes (First time having turnips and rutabaga!).  YUM!  I had left overs with my eggs for breakfast today!

Yummies for Tuesday:
Breakfast: Eggs with Bacon & Guacamole, Apple with Cinnamon
AM Snack: Almonds & Sugar Snap Peas
Lunch: Cauliflower Rice, Grilled Chicken Breast & Salad
PM SNack: Carrot & Celery Sticks
Dinner: Root Veggie Hash with Polish Sausage
Before Bed: Spoonful of Walnut Butter

My cardio workout was good for two reasons.  I was in a pissy mood and pushed myself really hard.  It helped my mood some, doubly when I saw that I improved my times!

Cardio HIIT Triathlon:
1 Mile Elliptical: 9:20
3 Miles Bike: 10:20
1 Mile Treadmill: 12:28

I'm a Rockstar!

Oh... and Happy Star Wars Day!  May the 4th be with you!

No comments: