Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Day

Yesterday was a very busy day. I had a shortened day at work so that I could leave and take my son to his dance recital dress rehearsal! Due to that, I wasn't able to get down to the gym and workout. A late night at dress rehearsal and I decided I'd use the day as a rest day.

One thing I noticed yesterday is I had the munchies. Like, I just wanted to munch on something crunchy like popcorn. The side of me that has been dealing with "You must stay under your calories" stopped me from having nuts. Normally, I can munch on carrots and get it to go away, but I forgot my carrots yesterday! For some reason, this happens around 2pm most days. I need to figure out the best way to deal with it. Last night I made some roasted almonds (cinnamon, coconut flakes and cocoa powder) to have today when the feeling comes.

I had a lot of eggs yesterday. I wonder if that's okay....

Breakfast: Western Omelet and Bacon
AM Snack: Tomatoes & Cucumbers
Lunch: Roasted Turkey Breast, Green Beans & Salad
PM Snack: Hamburger Patty & Almonds
Dinner: "Garbage Omelet" -- Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Broccoli, Peppers, Tomato, Mushroom and Onions!

No comments: