Sunday, May 22, 2011

I did it! I finished the challenge strong!

I did great for my last RSG workout for this challenge! I decided to challenge myself a bit.  I did 3 of my push-ups at full push-up (only went down about half way).  The last set I did on my knees to see how many I could do.  For the chin-up exercise, I did 2 sets of negative pull-ups.  I was amazed that I could feel myself actually start holding myself up there a bit rather than just falling.  About the 3rd set I felt weaker so I went to one arm rows with a 15lb kettlebell I had laying around. For the one-legged squats I put one foot up behind me on the couch and squatted with the other leg.  Oh boy those were hard towards the end!  And I finished up with my side planks and one full plank.

RSG BW Brigade Workout A:
Push-Ups: 7,8,7,30=52
Chin-Ups: 5,5,20,20=50
Squats: 20,15,15,20=70
Side Planks: 60,60,60,50=230 seconds

Yesterday was my son's dance recital and just a busy day.  All I had was breakfast and dinner. :)

Breakfast: Fried Eggs with ham & sausage
Dinner: Meat, lots of meat... Specifically, skirt steak, chicken, shrimp and pork... oh and some pico de gallo.

Clearly, today I need my veggies.  So I'm off to the farmer's market!

No comments: