Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Days... Near the End of the Challenge

Yesterday ended up being a rest day for me.  Crazy meetings at work. By the time I got home, I just wanted to chill out. Ended up being a good plan! :) My weight finally went down again, woo!

I plan on doing my last 2 RSG workouts today and Saturday.  Tomorrow I'm aiming to do my last Cardio HIIT Triathlon.

Noms Consumed Yesterday:
Breakfast: Fried Eggs with Asparagus
AM Snack: Almonds
Lunch: A little bit of a smoked salmon salad (I didn't like it, it was a work outing.)
PM Snack: Jimmy John Turkey Unwich (Extra Un!  LOL!  No, extra turkey) & Almonds
Dinner: Chicken Breast with Carrots & Green Beans

Today thus far has been busy as well.  One of the guys I work with is leaving so he is busy updating me on what he did while I try and finish the stuff I do for the day.  :)  One hour until I take a much needed break to do my workout!

No comments: