Saturday, April 30, 2011

RAWR!

Yesterday I cracked myself up with a couple of tweets (it was so good to be back to my normal self):


I'm a good girl. I'm heading to the gym to do my last RSG Week 3 workout! RAWR!
and
RAWR! RSG Strength Training: Complete! I feel strong! *shows all her @ friends her muscles*


Onto the RSG Log!



Friday brought the final week 3 RSG workout for me, and it kicked my booty! I decided to level up in lunges and did the squat-lunge-squat-lunge (ok that was 1) combo. :) Boy were those kick-ass.  I also lowered the bar on the smith machine for my body weight rows for the first 2 sets, the last 2, I did cable machine rows with 82.5lbs (someone else had jumped on the smith machine).


RSG BW Brigade Workout B
BW Rows/Rows: 6,6,8,10 = 30
Close Hand Push-ups: 20,20,20,20 = 80
Squat/Lunge: 10,10,10,10 = 40
Plank: 120s,130s,120s,120s = 490s (8 minutes?!)


After a couple days of being in a stressed hell and not feeling the desire to eat, I ate yesterday!  I also made sure to get enough protein!


Yummies consumed:
Breakfast: Coconut Milk, Walnut Butter, Berry, Protein Smoothie
AM Snack: Omlette & Bacon
Lunch: Turkey Burger with Grilled Veggies & Bacon
PM Snack (After late workout): Protein Shake w/ Water, Almonds, Apple & Salad
Dinner: Chinese Buffet (Salad, grilled chicken, green beans, teriyaki chicken & melon for desert)


Yesterday was a much better emotional day than the previous. I was back to my normal, goofball self.


Today is going to be a day of yard work, grocery shopping (I picked up the Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Meals cookbook!) and relaxing around the house!

No comments: