Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm a rockstar!

Today closes another day of awesome. I was pondering this morning about my cardio workouts and the fact that I'm essentially working out hard 5 days in a row. So I decided instead of pushing hard both cardio days, I'd push hard one day and the other, just go with the flow and go the speeds I felt comfortable at.

Cardio HIIT Triathlon:
Bike 3 miles: 11:10
Treadmill 1 mile: 13:25
Elliptical 1 mile: 11:05

I'm also playing with flipping around the order.  This was the first time I had started with bike.  It was an interesting progression. It seems whichever I start with, I push the hardest, and the one I end with, I'm just pooped.

Eating today was varied.  I wasn't overly hungry, I wasn't overly starving.

Yummies Today:
Breakfast - Eggs & Blackberries (I need to do some make ahead breakfasts over the weekend)
AM Snack - Apple & Walnut Butter
Lunch - Turkey Burgers & Carrots
PM Snack - Tuna mixed with mustard, celery & some nuts
Dinner - Salad, Broccoli, 1/2 chicken (It was a small chicken!)

Overall, a day of awesome.

No comments: