Thursday, April 14, 2011

Amazed by Myself

Day 4 is in the books!

Yummies Today:
Breakfast - Ham & Cheese Omlette, Apple
AM Snack - 1/2 Apple & Spiced Roasted Almonds
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad (with the 1/2 apple from snack!)
PM Snack - None, lunch was huge, and I was full
Dinner - T-Bone Steaks, Grilled Carrots, Salad, 1/8 potato
After Dinner Snack = Spiced Roasted Almonds

My thighs were are indeed still sore today so I took an easy on my cardio intervals.  Instead of high intensity, I did mid intensity. I still rocked it hard!

1 Mile Treadmill: 14:57
3 Miles Bike: 11:33
1 Mile Elliptical: 12:25

I'm excited with how far I've come in just this short time. I am looking forward to my workouts again, which is amazing for me. I'm so excited to see how I finish this challenge and where I am when I finish.

No comments: