Friday, April 22, 2011

Finishing the Week Strong

Today was an emotional day, and I'm proud to say I didn't turn to food when the emotions started running. I thought about it, but I didn't.

What I did eat:
Breakfast: Eggs & Apple
AM Snack: Turkey Burger & Raw Veggies
Lunch: Chopped Chicken Salad
PM Snack: Turkey Burger
Dinner: Coconut Crusted Tilapia, Salad & Roasted Zucchini/Brussels Sprouts

Being Good Friday, the gym was fairly empty.  I had it to myself for most of my workout, so I decided to do something different for my chin-ups portion of the workout.  Two sets, I did rows on the cable machine. One set, I strung up some exercise bands and tried a couple assisted negative chin-ups and the last set I did body weight rows.

Let me tell ya, after my workout today, my biceps were tingly for a good couple of hours.

BW Brigade R1 & R2
Push-ups: 15,15,15,15 = 60 (Still on knees, will move to regular when I hit sets of 20)
Chin-Up (esque): 10,10,7,8 = 35
Assisted Pistol Squats: 10,10,10,12 = 42 (each leg)
Side Planks: 40s/R, 40s/L, 60s/R, 40s/L = 180

Bonus Move! 1 minute of shuttle runs.

And now?  I'm going to bed to sleep while my muscles all do their thing and help me burn fat!

No comments: