Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Veggie Day

Day 10 comes to a close with me feeling great! I wasn't overly hungry today, and just ate when I was hungry.  I figured it wouldn't be a problem since yesterday I felt like I ate so much!

Today was also try new veggie day.  We had a Daikon radish in our stir fry.  I also ate some raw while I was prepping the stir fry.  Yummy!  I highly recommend it.

Yummies today:
Breakfast - Fried Eggs & Blackberries
AM Snack - 1/2 Apple & Walnut Butter
Lunch - Chicken Breast & Prince Edward Veggie Mix
PM Snack - Almond Snack Mix
Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry w/ Broccoli, Daikon Radish, Pineapple & Red pepper.

My workout was at home today.  There was a health fair at the gym today and I opted to not venture into the madness and to just do my workout at home.  Which works great as I'm doing the BW workouts. My thighs felt better today.  There was some soreness at the bottom of the lunges, but overall, I felt great and was dripping wet at the end of the workout!

BW Brigade Rank 1: Workout B
Chin-Ups: Since I got my chin-up bar at home, I tried to hang in a flexed arm hang five times each set.  I never got more than one second or so but by the end it felt easier, as I might have been holding just a breath longer.
Close Hand Push-ups: 10,15,12,15 = 52
Lunges: 15, 15, 15, 20 = 65 each leg
Planks: 60, 70, 80, 90 = 300 seconds
Bonus Move: 7 Squat Thrusts!

Today was a great day!

No comments: