Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quicky Update - Week 2 Day 2

Day 2 of Week 2, and I'm ready to crawl into bed. Tonight's update will be short, sweet and to the point.

Yummies Consumed:
Breakfast - 2 eggs, turkey, cheese & blackberries
AM Snack - Apple with Walnut Butter
Lunch - Chipotle Steak Salad & Kiwi
PM Snack - Everything I could get my hands on, I was hungry!  Ended up being: half green pepper, small zucchini, turkey lunch meat, pistachios & walnut butter in some combination across about an hour.
Dinner - Small Omlette with sausage, ham, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, broccoli & tomatoes

Workout today was my cardio HIIT Triathlon. I switched things up and did elliptical, treadmill and bike. Since my thighs are still sore, I took an easy on the bike.

Times?

1 mile elliptical: 10:07
1 mile treadmill: 13:10
3 miles bike: 11:43

I totally rocked the elliptical and treadmill!

Other than the hunger this afternoon, caused by a slightly smaller lunch than normal and feeling really tired, it was a great day!!

No comments: