Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 1 Closes on a High!

Saturday was a good day! I got my chin-up bar, body fat caliper and coconut oil! I also got a ton of veggies and meats. It's going to be a nummy couple of weeks.

Speaking of Yummies! 

Today's Yummies:
Breakfast - Omelette with ham, sausage, bacon, green pepper, onion and some fruit
Lunch - Chicken Faijta Salad
PM Snack - Fresh Berry Mix, Couple of ounces of Mixed Nuts (Snack on the way home from the store, I was hungry!)
Dinner - Lemon Pepper Tilapia & "Prince Edward" Veggies (Mix of wax beans, green beans and carrots)

Activity, lots of walking and practice with the chin-up bar (I can swing from it... lol!)



Today was my weigh and measure day.  I lost 5 pounds last week, and another 5 inches.  I measure a lot of body parts. :)  Neck, chest, belly, waist, hips, thigh, calf, wrist, forearm and bicep!  I do so partially to compare body fat measurements.  I have the caliper now, but I'm a newbie so it's kinda still a guesstimate I think.  I'm also doing BF measured by measurements as well as my scale (in the evening, 1 hour after dinner), but the scale measurement varies heavily on how hydrated I am.  So I take the 3 numbers and kinda come up with an average for what I "count" as my BF for the week.  I'll be doing that one tonight.


Speaking of today, my plans are "Sunday Morning Breakfast" at my parents, huge ol salad for lunch and some slow cooked pork with veggies for dinner. I gotta find a pork recipe and then I'm off to the shower.  I'll post exacts of the yummies later tonight.


Activity?  It's sunny out!  I'm going to futz around the yard today, do some laundry, clean up the house a bit... y'know Sunday Cinderella type stuff. :)


Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments: