Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 3 Summary

Today is summary day.  Overall, how did the week go?  Emotionally. While I didn't sit down and emotionally eat something, I didn't eat 100% healthy and on plan either.  This is reflected in my measurements.  I'm not stressing about it though. 

Vitals:

The weight went back up.  It's been slowly creeping back on over the past couple of days.  I'm still at a loss for the challenge, so I'm cool with that.  Inches went down a little bit from last week, which tells me that some of the weight is muscle.  Of course, weight might be off too because I slept 2 hours last night. :/

Diet Goals:

  • 95% Paleo - I did eat 3 non-paleo meals this week, and a few pieces of candy late one night...
  • Diary 2x per week - Cheese is STILL a weakness.  Maybe I should find a home for the cheese that is left so I stop eating it.
  • Fruit 1x per day - I actually didn't have fruit every day this past week, mostly because I didn't have much in the house.
Fitness Goals:
  • RSG Dumbbell Workouts Rank 1 4x per week - I wasn't at work for the 4th workout and without heavy weights at home I did a kettlebell workout instead.
  • 2 Hours Cardio - Bike, Cardio with Kettlebell Workout and Yoga met this goal...
Life Goals:
  • Pulling Basement Tile - No movement on this.  I did look at it this past week and think "I gotta get this done!"  LOL!
  • Budgeting - I've got the budget set up on mint.com minus the tv which I think I'm going to cancel this week.
  • Explore 3 New places - Nothing explored this past week.  My lil one comes home on Sunday, hopefully we'll get to do some exploring together.

Overall:

I'm not stressing about everything that happened over the past week.  I knew life was going to get difficult and I tried to prepare for it the best I could.  I am sad though that my weight crept up a bit.  This tells me that over the last 3 weeks of the challenge I'm just going to need to pay close attention to the food I take in, because I'm exercising plenty enough. :)

No comments: