Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 2 Begins

Today was an interesting day.  I was fairly busy at work today but something set me off around 11am.  I thought, "Boy, I should go take that anger out during my workout!"  And did I!  Today was workout A again.  I upped the push press weights and opted to do pull downs for the pull up exercise.  I wonder if it's a good replacement.  I figure if I can do pull downs and go up in weights until I get around my weight, then I should be able to do a pull-up, right? I did push-ups in sets of 20... I did as many as I could as full and then went to my knees.  Side Planks?  I kept my top arm in the air!

The Workout A Stats:
Push Press 5x5 @ 25lbs
Pull Ups/Pull Downs Max x3 @ 100lbs - 5,5,8
Push Ups - 4/16, 3/17, 4/16
Side Planks - 40s, 40s, 40s, 40s

The bonus of my day? Someone came up to me in the gym and said, "I've been watching you workout over the past few months, you are looking really good!  Keep up the great work!"  I also took a picture I had taken last challenge and changed my facebook profile picture.  I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it and my progress!  BONUS!

Eating today... Again, it was a bit on the light side.  Combination of being busy and just not overly hungry... well until about 8pm when I wanted a snack... and had some dark chocolate almonds, which are addicting!

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Eggs & Bacon wrapped in lettuce
AM Snack - Pear & Beef Jerky
Lunch - Leftover Chicken Nuggety Goodness & Salad
PM Snack - Protein Shake
Dinner - Steak & Veggie Mix (Green Beans, Carrots, Red Peppers) Couple of Strawberries
Dessert - Dark Chocolate Almonds

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is such a good feeling! You deserve it!

Sarah @ Thinfluenced