Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Feet Are Sad Feet

I learned something today. That being that if I go for a walk, I must wear proper footwear. Wearing canvas mary jane shoes without socks is not proper footwear. They will give me blisters! Blisters, mind you, not on my heels, not on the tops of my feet... nope, blisters the size of quarters on the balls of my feet such that every step I take is painful!

I posted a picture earlier of the fountain I walked to... I love looking at the picture, remembering my trek out and just the joy of getting out and being active.
Food Today was non-inspirational and a little fruiter than normal. (hah! I crack me up)

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Bacon and Scrambled Eggs
AM Snack - Protein Shake
Lunch - Chicken & Strawberry Salad, Apple
PM Snack - Dark Chocolate Almonds
Dinner - Roasted Broccoli & Mexican Chicken Skillet

No comments: