Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Day of Rest

Today's rest day was good for both my mind and my body. I didn't totally sit on my butt and read all day, even I wanted to.  I'm in the middle of these Vampire Academy books that my sister-in-law let me borrow.  I may have read 1.5 of the books this weekend though... I have a love/hate relationship with book series.  I love the development of the characters but hate that there are so many books that I feel compelled I have to read them all, right... NOW.  Anyway, 4 down, 2 more to go :)

I got out and some grocery shopping today.  My parents took me to Costco (and paid, SCORE!) and I got some chicken breasts, ground turkey, turkey burgers, turkey jerky, lettuce, sugar snap peas and almonds!  I also did some grilling and Cinderella duties around the house.

While today I was going to have some sort of cheat meal, I had a few things over the course of the day instead.  My stomach got full quickly today after yesterday's fasting, and I just wasn't hungry much.  Perhaps I'll treat myself to pizza one day this week.

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Sunday Morning Breakfast @ Parents with Parents & Siblings - Eggs, Hashbrows, Sausage
Snack - Dark Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
Lunch - Steak & Shake Small Fries and Burger w/o Bun
Snack - Almond, Dried Fruit Trail Mix
Dinner - Grilled Chicken Breast & Green Beans, Carrots, and Red Pepper Veggie Mix

No comments: