Monday, June 13, 2011

Boats of Meat!

Whee!  Final day of week 2 has come and gone. In spite of my personal life being in shreds right now, I've maintained my workouts.  So, I'm an emotional eater. So it has surprised me that through all of this, I've reversed that and in the past couple of days haven't eaten emotionally once. I'm pretty darn proud of that. Willpower, to the rescue? :)  I think the fact that I generally emotionally eat carbs and the fact that I've not really craved any carbs in a while has helped. :)  I mean, who wants to emotionally eat a bag of baby carrots?

Today's workout was the RSG Dumbbell Workout D.  I upped the weight on the deadlifts again.  Although I might have to keep it there for the next workout while my arms catch up. Not sure I can lift 5lb heavier dumbbells that much.  Maybe I'll try one set at the heavier weights!  Lunges, same weight as last time, same feeling of "omg gonna die" on the last couple reps of each set.  Planks... I gotta stroke my feathers, these were PERFECT form!

Workout D Stats:
Deadlift 5x5: 65lb dumbbells
Lunges 8x3: 30lb dumbbells
Planks Max x3: 65s, 65s, 73s

On top of that, I went for a 3 mile bike ride tonight!

Tried a new recipe today! Stuffed Zucchini Cheeseburger Boats. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef... but omg, these were SO good... and quite easy.

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Eggs & Bacon with 1 strawberry (lol, dunno why I just had one)
AM Snack - Dried Berry Almond Trail Mix, Sugar Snap Peas
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Breast, Salad (didn't eat it all, I musta forgot to was the lettuce in my early AM lunch readying... it tasty gritty)
PM Snack - Cucumber, Carrots & Turkey Jerky
Dinner - Stuffed Zucchini Cheeseburger Boats (2 of em, omg full... but only like 280 calories!)
Snack - Protein Shake!

No comments: