Monday, June 20, 2011

Exhausting day!

Today was exhausting! I had the day off for a doctor's appointment so I couldn't do my normal weight routine. I was going to ride my bike, however, rain kept me away. So what did I do?

Home Workoutyness!
50 minute Kettlebell Sculpting video with Bob Harper
4 hours of cleaning and rearranging my son's room
30 minutes of heavy lifting at my parents (Mom got herself a tanning bed, lol!)
1 hour of yoga with Bob Harper

I somehow think I will be sleeping extra well tonight. 

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Wasn't hungry, slept in had coffee before doctor appointment
Lunch - Out with sister for a couple (2) pieces of pizza and salad
Dinner - Chicken, Sausage, Bell Pepper & Tomato skillet thingy

I just finished the yoga video. I'm up later than I wanted to be, but I wanted to get that yoga video in to relax my muscles after today. Quick shower and then I'm off to bed. Tomorrow, measurements and week 3 check-in!

No comments: