However, when we got home, after a bit of rest, Jonas and I headed out for a 3.5 mile bike ride. This brings my weekly total to 1 hour 22 minutes. I shouldn't have any issues meeting the 2 hours as tomorrow is the Tour de Highland family 8 mile ride. Tomorrow evening I'll do my 4th strength workout of the week.
Tonight for dinner I decided to cut a cauliflower up into what best can be described as cauliflower steaks and put them on the grill. Jonas came out while I was cooking and took a piece that had fallen off from the "steak" and ate it. He said, "Mom! This tastes so good, like candy!" Score! The kid loves veggies!
So what else did I eat today?
- Breakfast - Whopper with no Bun, Beef Jerky (on way to zoo)
- Lunch - Spinach Apple Almond Salad, 1/2 Apple & Nuts (lunch at zoo)
- Snack - Apple & Nuts (on ride home from zoo)
- Snack - Meatloaf (pre bike ride)
- Dinner - Lebanese Ground Beef Kebabs, Grilled Cauliflower, Onion & Zucchini