Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Looming Holidays

For the past few years I've not been one to enjoy the holidays that I loved as a child and young adult.  For me, they bring sadness and reflection of my failures at living life the way I dreamed I would. This year, although different, really is the same. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the upcoming month.

Tomorrow I am going to walk in a 3 mile fun walk. I'm pondering finding a Jingle Bell Run to do. I think if I stay active it will help with the battle of the feelings.

Food wise, I'm just so unsure what to do. I don't remember what I did last year at this time of year, yet I know I was successful in maintaining my weight loss.

I've not updated this week because my weight loss has been non-existent.

The plan of building muscle, while has been successful in muscle gain, hasn't been good for weight loss.  I'm going to schedule a BF test so I can see if it's been successful in fat loss.  As soon as I'm done with the 8 week program, I'm going back to a cardio heavy workout program with body weight exercises for maintaining the muscle I did build, until I get down in weight.

Exercise isn't the issue, food is.  I need to figure out a way to beat the battle with food again. I know my home life, and my lack of motivation and willpower are to blame.  I just need to find a way to work through it, emotionally, so that psychically I can overcome my issues.

No comments: