Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just 10 - Day 15

I wasn't expecting to see the scale move much today, however a bit of a move would have been nice. I'm not stressing about it, however, I'm just accepting it and moving on.

My goals for today:
  • No Soda
  • Strength Workout B (Deadlifts, Shoulder Press, Lat Pull Down, Lunges & Crunches on Ball)
  • Drink 3 bottles of water and/or SF Drink Mix
  • Log all my food!

I think, honestly, the logging of the food and me getting enough liquid has been poor for the past week. In order to success, I really need to do both.

Today for snacks I brought a big apple, clementine tangerines and 2 oz of pretzels. Lunch is going to be a Chipotle Burrito Bol. I'll also have a protein shake after my workout and finish up the cup of coffee I have.  Tonight for supper, I have no idea!  I pulled out ground turkey.  I'm thinking something along the line of either burger, chili, pasta or finding a good ground meat & quinoa dish. Either way.  Measuring will happen!

Today is going to be a great day!

No comments: