Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just 10 Recap & Bootie Bustin Start!

Yesterday I worked from home and between watching movies while working and taking Jonas to his dad, I didn't blog at all.

Yesterday gets a 4 out of 5. I walked Jonas to/from school, but I'm not counting it as my movement, as I relate it to my walk to/from work during the regular work week.  I didn't get any exercise in yesterday.  Eating goals and everything else were good.  I did have soda with dinner, but I drank a lot of water and tea earlier in the day.

Today we're going to see Harry Potter and have a game night with my brother and his fiance.  Should be a day of great fun.  I plan on getting in a walk this afternoon between the two.  Today also starts the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge.  I earn points for moving my arse!  So my goal today?  Walk/run for at least 2 miles.

No comments: