Friday, November 12, 2010

Just 10 - Day 9

Yesterday, oh yesterday... I'm giving it a 5 out of 5, even though I did have soda.  I've been really good with not drinking soda.  The occasional one on a special day I think is the exception.  When we went out for supper last night (issue with the pork not being done) I had iced tea and fajitas, of which, I ate maybe 1/3 of the food they gave me.  I had an awesome workout yesterday!  I continue to amaze myself with the weights that I'm lifting for the NROWFL (New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women) workout that I'm following.  I did realize yesterday, however, I can't continue without using gloves. I'm posting a question about it to the forums for the workout program and seeing what the ladies there say.

Today, working from home, I've done well with breakfast, beverages and the like.  Plans today include a family cardio session, lunch at home and dinner is still up in the air.  I'm half between feeling like celebrating and half between "let's eat at home and do something special tomorrow" and "let's do both!"  Hee!  I'll bring the options in front of the family this afternoon and see what the results are.

The weight is still steadily going down, which makes me happy.  I found my Body Fat scale yesterday and tried it today but it's giving me an error.  I'll have to research what that means.

No comments: