Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap - Just 10 Days 10,11, 12

Friday, Day 9 was a pretty good day.  We had slow cooked pork for lunch and Mediterranean for supper. I didn't get any extra movement in from normal day activities so Friday was a 4 out of 5.

Saturday, Day 10, we were barely at home.  We had a good family breakfast and then got ready to head out to the Jelly Belly Warehouse in WI for a tour.  We had a semi decent lunch and then enjoyed our time at the warehouse.  We opted to stop at Gurnee Mills on the way home. We walked, played at the arcade, drove some slot cars, had dinner and about 4.5 hours later, headed home. Food out wasn't the best, but I made good choices. I, however, didn't stay away from soda.  I ended up having some.  So Saturday was a 4 out of 5.

Sunday, Day 11 was another day that was seemingly nonstop.  After our normal Sunday Morning Family Breakfast at my parents we came home and raked leaves, mowed the yard and re-layed the brick patio.  About 4 hours later, tired, we had lunch and I napped.  We went out for dinner at Red Robin and then took a stroll around Wal-Mart for a few things we needed.  I did have soda again, on the drive to dinner, but had tea at dinner.  Overall, the day was a 4 out of 5.

Today is Day 12.  I'm back at the weight I started at 12 days ago.  I know I have more muscle, I know my body is yelling at me for not enough rest this weekend.  But I'm not discouraged.  I know I'm doing a good thing. I also know that I've got less to lose now than I did a year ago, and it'll come off slower than it did a year ago.

I've been a ton hungrier than normal today and felt like I've been eating all morning.  It makes me think that my lunch won't be filling enough and I should find something to go with it.  Soda-wise, I've not had any and don't plan on having any today.  Dinner tonight is going to be turkey burgers and I'm planning on dragging everyone over to Lincoln Center for a walk tonight. I'm still waiting for them to post an updated schedule to make sure they will be open tonight.  If they're not, I'm still going to do something at home.  I am planning on a workout today at work as well.  I'm going to do cardio today and my weights Tuesday & Thursday this week.

No comments: