Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just 10 - Day 3

Day 2 Recap: 5 out of 5.

I had a soda with the Subway for lunch, but then refilled my glass with water. Food wise, I had a really good day. Jonas and I took a break during my work (which I rocked yesterday) to do a 10 minute exercise video from U-Verse. We played games last night, had a Greek yogurt w/ cranberry and almonds for dessert. Finished that well before I went to sleep last night.

Yesterday I also bought a books geared towards kids and families. One of them, is in the same line of "Eat this, not that" books, the other looks at food in a stoplight fashion. I think both books will be helpful not only for me, but also for helping Jonas make good choices.

Day 3 is a test of eating out for a meal, but one I will be prepared for. We had a good family breakfast together. Plans for today include some grocery shopping and hanging out together.

I weighed myself this morning and am a bit floored in the amount of weight I've lost over the past 2 days. I'm half way to the first goal of 10.

Following this plan has been simple, so I don't feel overwhelmed with the amount of right or wrong I am doing. I also made sure I looked at what I've done in the past when I was very successful in my weight loss. What was it? I didn't stress so much. That's it. Simple. I didn't plan out meals a week in advance. I went with what I felt like, for that day. Following that, has helped me tremendously over the past week.

No comments: