Monday, November 8, 2010

Just 10 - Days 3 & 4 Recap - Day 5 Plans

This weekend was busy, but in a good, fun-filled way.

Saturday (Day 3) started out good enough, but then a nap and no desire to pass up the choice of Chinese Buffet followed by 6 hours of games with family, complete with some snacks put my calories over my limit. I weighed in, got in 10 minutes of movement, in the form of a walk (OH! And some weeding and raking time) and overall, I'll place the day at a 3 out of 5.

Sunday (Day 4) was just not that great. I had a massive sinus headache which had me taking medicine I don't normally take and then I just slept... for hours. Lunch and dinner were not bad, I had soda, due to my inability to focus and make some sugar free kool-aid. I didn't log any food and I doubt I moved at all more than to the car, couch, bed. The only thing going for me? I weighed in. So, Sunday gets a 1 out of 5.

Day 5, I started off with a good breakfast of oats and berries. Jonas is home sick today, so my normal strength training will be pushed until tomorrow. I'll plan to get some cardio in this afternoon for my movement. I did weigh in this morning and am back to where I started this Just 10 challenge. I'm not happy with that, but I am optimistic that I'll get back to where I was at.

Remembering to write my recaps and look-aheads is helping me keep myself accountable, even if no one is reading this. (Those of you that are, kudos and thanks).

No comments: