Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He's 9 Today!

My little boy isn't so little anymore.  He's 9 years old today. He's nearly 5 feet tall!

His day started with waffles & snow (aka powdered sugar). After school, I took him sledding!


For his party he decided he wanted a "make your own pasta bowl" dinner. I cooked some Rotini and Penne then made a red meat, pesto and alfredo sauces. We had everyone over, enjoyed good family times, a really tasty dinner and some homemade cake! (I made a sugar free variety and a regular chocolate cake in my bread machine!)


He's curled up next to me reading as he settles down for bed.  It's hard to believe that it has been 9 years.  Somedays it seems longer, somedays it seem like it was just yesterday that he was just learning to walk.



Happy Birthday Jonas!

No comments: