Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Journaling Follow-up

Firstly, let me say I lovelovelove the simplicity of dietSNAPs! Even though I'm not logging weights or measurements, I am staying accountable to myself, which is what I needed.  The other cool thing? I can e-mail myself the log with pictures at the end of the day.  The text is the tags on the pictures.  Here's my text log from yesterday:

Jan 6, 2011 10:38 AM
Snack
Large Honeycrisp apple & justin's honey peanut butter

Jan 6, 2011 12:08 PM
Lunch
Roti: steak roti with rice, cous cous, hummus and cabbage; pita; chicken lemon soup (ate no rice and 1/4 of soup)

Jan 6, 2011 2:30 PM
Exercise
Elliptical! 4.26 miles!

Jan 6, 2011 5:00 PM
Snack
Hungry after workout. Cheetos on train!

Jan 6, 2011 7:33 PM
Dinner
2 whole wheat pancakes with sugar free syrup; 2 eggs with ham slices, 2% cheese and ketchup. And hot cocoa!

Kinda cool, eh?

1 comment:

Ann said...

Keep up the great work tracking your food! It sounds like that program is working well for you!