I looked over at the sign posted at my desk, "Every Damn Day, Just Do It!" from Nike. I resolved then and there, that I had to get over myself and do it.
For the past two days I have done it. Instead of getting into cardio hell (spending 30+ minutes on one cardio machine until I get bored), I've switched machines mid workout!
Today my workout looked like this:
- 1 mile on Elliptical (10:54)
- 10K on Bike (25:02)
- 1 mile on Treadmil (15:49)
- 100 Push-up Challenge Workout - 81 push-ups done!
- 25 Sit Ups during a rest between push-up sets
- 10 Squats during a rest between push-up sets (without pain, even!)
HRM Calories Burned? 811!
Total workout time (with resting between some of the push-up sets)? 1 hour, 5 minutes!
I know that I can not get to my weight goal without working out. Oddly enough, working out suppresses my appetite. I feel less hungry on days I work out. This is a good thing!
I have the ability and the privilege to workout while at work. It's about time I start taking advantage of it again!