Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Recap and a Look Ahead

Weekend recap:

Calories burned with exercise: 1200 with a 5.78mi run/walk yesterday! If I had realized my phone wasn't calculating after 5 miles, and I was that close to 6, I would have kept going!

This past week wrapped up with me feeling ill.  I went to the wedding on Friday, loaded up with enough drugs that I felt semi-normal, then literally didn't leave the couch on Saturday. I was feeling better yesterday so I got up and did some errands and some exercise. However, after that, I started feeling crappy again and slept not so great.

Last Week's Goals in Review:

Eating/Food Goals: 9 out of 10. I really only had one day where my eating wasn't perfect.  It wasn't great on Saturday, but I was feeling crappy, so I didn't expect it would be perfect. I also lowered my calorie goal from 2000 to 1800 midweek this past week.  So far, this is working out well.

Workout Goals: 8 out of 10! We only completed the first two days of the Couch to 5k for week 3 this week.  Friday was out, due to leaving early for a wedding.  Saturday, I could barely move.  I did make up some ground and did the run/walk yesterday.  I ran/walked the first hour, then walked steadily for the last half hour. I got in a couple extra workouts during the week AND completed week 1 of the 100 push-up challenge with a total of 60 push-ups during the last workout of the week!

Other Goals: 10 out of 10! I feel like I had a really good week. I enjoyed time as an adult at my co-workers wedding, got my workouts in and ate fairly well!

Scale Victory?  No, I maintained this week
Non-Sale Victory?  Yes!  While I didn't lose weight, I lost inches... and I did nearly 6 miles yesterday!

Pictures from the Wedding!
I didn't get a picture of me before we went to the wedding because we were running late, however, this is from when I tried on the outfit earlier in the week!
Dustin and I at the wedding!


 I don't have many "before" pictures, but I do have this one, which I keep handy so that I can look back and see how far I've come.

Me & Jonas late 2002 or early 2003
Anyways!  Looking ahead to this week!

I'm working late this week, covering our department's late hours. Push-ups this week are Tues, Thursday and Saturday.  Running will be the same days.

Speaking of Saturday... Starting Friday around 4:31pm I'm on vacation for a week!  How about them apples? Jonas is on spring break.  It's up in the air as to what we're doing.  Either we're heading down to NC to visit with Dustin's family... OR if the job offer he had Friday goes through and he starts working (Cross your fingers everyone!) Jonas and I will find something else to to.  Current suggestions are Mall of America, and an Indoor Waterpark.

Have a fantabulous week everyone!  We shall speak again soon!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the progress pictures, and congrats on the (almost) 6 mile walk/run!!!