Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Recap and a Look Ahead

Weekend recap:

Calories burned with exercise: 500 (Bob Harper's Kettlebell Cardio DVD)

This weekend, I relaxed. I did track my food on Saturday but not on Sunday.  Sunday I spent a lot of time sleeping. I felt icky and relaxed accordingly. I got the finishing items for my outfit for the wedding I'm attending and feel good about myself.

Last Week's Goals in Review:

Eating/Food Goals: 7 out of 10. I had a couple of emotional eating episodes this past week. I'm not fully happy with the eating choices I made.

Workout Goals: 8 out of 10! I did complete week 2 of the couch to 5k training. I also did a bit of strength training and an extra cardio workout... I feel like I could have done more.

Other Goals: 8 out of 10! I missed a few days of blogging this week. I was ashamed of how I was feeling and with being busy with work, I just let everything go. However, I didn't continue on that track, I reminded myself of my goals and got back where I needed to be.

Scale Victory?  Mmmhmm. I'm down 2 pounds this week
Non-Sale Victory?  I'm proud of having finished the week 2 program of the couch to 5k.

Total Weight Loss to date: 133 pounds!

Looking ahead to this week:

Today I'm starting the 100 push-up challenge with Dustin and we're continuing with week 3 of the couch to 5k. Work will be hectic this week, I need to plan food accordingly. As well, working out during lunches this week will be difficult, so I need to do workouts at home in the evening. I'm also pondering graduate school this week.  Should be an interesting week!

I'm going to do a giveaway this week as well, so stay tuned. :)

No comments: