Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Breaksie!

Today, we are off to our second day at the Chicago museums. Today, the Field Museum. It's a natural history museum. Should be fun! If the fog lifts, we will also head over to the sky deck on-top of Willis (Sears) Tower.

Yesterday we went to the Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium. Both were a lot of fun. I did fall asleep during the 3D show at Adler. I LOVED the 4D show at Shedd!

Today, I decided we need to find a way to eat healthier while out. I started my day with eggs and fruit. Lunch will be at the Field, either McDonalds or Corner Bakery. I'm aiming for Corner Bakery.

I'm also hoping the weather stays nice, maybe we will rent bikes and ride along the lake for a bit!

Pics to come later! I took some great ones yesterday!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Can't wait to see pics! Have a fun day!! :)