Week 4 Wrap Up
- 100% Paleo: Close? I had 2 meals that were not overly paleo.
- Fruit 1 serving per day: Saturday I had a few extra servings of fruit
- Nuts 1oz per day: I actually didn't eat nuts very much this past week
- Logged food: Even though I caught it up today, yes.
- Menu: Created and Followed pretty well.
- BW Workouts 3x per week: Done. I started following the Primal Fitness workouts on Thursday (2nd workout of the week). I like the format, even though the reps are higher. I still have a ton of fat to lose, so as long as I gain a bit of muscle along the way I'm good.
- Cardio (biking, walking, chasing my kid, etc) 2 hours per week: Nope. I got about an hour in. Not overly worried about this one though. The higher rep circuit BW style workouts are a cardio workout too!
- Knit Daily: I don't think I even looked at the knitting project this past week...
- Hiking: Sadly, this one isn't going to happen. Only having Jonas 3 weekends for the summer, we had other things that had to happen.
- Budget: It's... going. I'm hoping in the next 4 weeks (2 paychecks) to be all caught up with late payments.
- Resume: Found the external hd with the resume.