Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rowboats? Not today!

Update time!  Week 3 Day 1 - Status: Complete & Rocked!

The Exercise:

Jonas and I did our bike ride with stop in the middle for strength training. We rode down a hill to the park, which Jonas thought was awesome.  So awesome, that while I was doing push-ups he was riding up and down the hill, laughing.  It was so hot out, that we aimed for streets with sprinklers on so we could ride through them!  LOL!

Side story, Jonas calls body weight rows, rowboats.  He wanted to know if I was doing any rowboats today!  It cracked me up!

The Workout: In Circuit Style with rest enough that I could walk between stations.
  • Back: Rows with Body Band: 4 sets of 15
  • Upper Body: Incline Close Hand Push-Ups: 4 sets of 15
  • Legs: 15 split squats each leg, 15 box jumps, 15 step ups each leg, 15 box jumps (variety, baby!)
  • Core: 10 Legs up in the air slowly going down while laying back on the slide, 60s plank, 30s plank while feet on the swing (yeow!)
  • Finishing Move: Jogged a lap around the parking lot with Jonas!

The Noms:
  • Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon & Tomato Slices
  • Snack: Clementines
  • Lunch: Pork & Green Beans
  • Snack: Sugar Snap Peas & Pistachios
  • Dinner: Sausage with Cabbage "noodles" (YUMMY Stuff!)

I drank a lot.  Didn't feel overly hungry all day.  Good stuff.

The Life:
  • I worked on the knitting project on the train.  Got some more done.  Woot.
  • Budget is depressing, I'm not looking at it until I get paid on Friday.

No comments: