Can I just say week 2 sucked? I fell off the wagon so to speak. I did pretty well up until Friday evening. I could give you a bunch of excuses but that is what they'd be. Excuses as to why I didn't stick to my plans. So instead, I'll give a summary of my week and just let y'all know I'm back where I need to be today.
The Exercise Goals:
- I did 2 of my 3 strength training workouts
- I only did about 30 minutes of cardio
- I didn't eat Paleo so much from Friday evening through Sunday evening. About 70% those 2.25 days. The rest of the week was at 100%.
- Fruits & Nuts - I did good with these on the days I stayed on plan.
- Overall? I think that it was 23 out of 28 meals I ate according to my goals, so that's not overly bad.
- Firstly, I leveled up my life by completing the SSAS (SQL Server Analytical Services) training and doing a damn good job at it.
- Knitting? I think I knitted... maybe 3 out of 7 days.
- Budget... working on this one still, basically living paycheck to paycheck and I hate it.
The Exercise - I told Jonas last night I want to do what we did last Thursday. Ride our bikes to a park, do our strength workout and ride home again this week. We have plans to do this Monday and Wednesday. Weather permitting we may ride on Thursday just for a ride. I'll do my 3rd strength training on Friday night after I get home from dropping Jonas off. I'm also going to plan a bike ride for early Saturday and Sunday mornings.
The Eatings - Menu is created!
The Life - I knitted this morning. Budgeting will be done more in Excel to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Resume must be worked on. Hiking - Jonas really isn't home over the weekends until school starts. I may have to rethink this goal.