Monday, August 1, 2011

Current Challenge Week 2 Summary & Look Ahead to Week 3

Firstly, the Week 2 Summary

Can I just say week 2 sucked?  I fell off the wagon so to speak. I did pretty well up until Friday evening.  I could give you a bunch of excuses but that is what they'd be.  Excuses as to why I didn't stick to my plans.  So instead, I'll give a summary of my week and just let y'all know I'm back where I need to be today.

The Exercise Goals:
  • I did 2 of my 3 strength training workouts
  • I only did about 30 minutes of cardio
The Eating Goals:
  • I didn't eat Paleo so much from Friday evening through Sunday evening.  About 70% those 2.25 days.  The rest of the week was at 100%.
  • Fruits & Nuts - I did good with these on the days I stayed on plan.
  • Overall?  I think that it was 23 out of 28 meals I ate according to my goals, so that's not overly bad.
The Life Goals:
  • Firstly, I leveled up my life by completing the SSAS (SQL Server Analytical Services) training and doing a damn good job at it.
  • Knitting?  I think I knitted... maybe 3 out of 7 days.
  • Budget... working on this one still, basically living paycheck to paycheck and I hate it.
A look ahead to week 3

The Exercise - I told Jonas last night I want to do what we did last Thursday.  Ride our bikes to a park, do our strength workout and ride home again this week.  We have plans to do this Monday and Wednesday.  Weather permitting we may ride on Thursday just for a ride.  I'll do my 3rd strength training on Friday night after I get home from dropping Jonas off.  I'm also going to plan a bike ride for early Saturday and Sunday mornings.

The Eatings - Menu is created!


The Life - I knitted this morning.  Budgeting will be done more in Excel to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Resume must be worked on.  Hiking - Jonas really isn't home over the weekends until school starts.  I may have to rethink this goal.

No comments: