- 100% Paleo - I did eat unpaleo yesterday, twice. I had popcorn while watching Harry Potter and a slice of pizza for dinner. Other than that, eating was very good!
- Fruit 1 serving per day: Done!
- Nuts 1oz per day: Pretty sure I went over the 1oz a couple of days. I roasted some almonds and they were too good.
- Logged food every day.
- Menu - Created and followed!
- BW Workouts 3x per week - Done
- Cardio (biking, walking, chasing my kid, etc) 2 hours per week: Ugh, this one was only 1.5 hours this week! Miscalculated this one. Heh!
- Knit Daily - 5 out of 7 days, not too shabby. Currently 18.23% Done.
- Hiking - None yet, pondering calling in sick next Monday to go hiking... erm.
- Budget - Right now I'm still living paycheck to paycheck while I get everything back evened up. By the end of the challenge I should be caught up and actually following the budget and saving monies!
- Resume - I've not found my old one, so updating hasn't happened. I have started looking for jobs and have figured out what I want to do (Bonus!). I want to stick with Business Intelligence, reporting writing and database stuffs.
Other Stuff: (y'know because it's my post and I can have an other stuff section!)
After taking my measurements and photos yesterday I was feeling quite... down isn't the right word, dejected by my progress is more like it. Yes, I lost inches. No, I really can't see much of a change. After having lost 150 pounds, you'd think I'd be used to this whole process. I'm getting stronger. I have more energy. I like to do things instead of like, sitting around and watching TV. I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing things right and if my body is just going to take this final stretch slower than previous ones, or if I'm doing something a little off. I know if I keep it up I will come out stronger and leaner, I need to keep faith in myself.