Yesterday's workout started with a 5k bike ride with Jonas. He wanted to go home instead of going to a park to workout. So we opted for a longer ride and then a workout at home.
So what did I do as my workout? Fun stuff!
- Push-ups: 4 sets of 10. Each set was broken up into 5 full push-ups and 5 full-to-knee push-ups.
- Flexed Arm Hang w/ Band Assistance: 4 sets of 30s. I wanted to aim to work on the strength of holding myself up so that when I start doing negatives, I can go slow. By the last set, these were 3 holds of 10s for the set. The important part was that I did the 30s.
- Kettlebell Swings: 4 sets of 15. I attempted the one leg squats but it just wasn't working. While looking around, pondering what to do instead, I saw the kettlebell and thought, why not? I payed close attention to form.
- Full BW Squat Hold: 4 sets of 30s. What was this?! I went down into a full squat and held it for 30s. Why? Why not? (Seems to be the theme of my workout last night)
- Plank: 70s. I tried to do this for longer but my abs weren't having any of that!
Ok, let me preference this with... a day full of YUM!
- Breakfast: Blueberry Paleo Pancakes, Bacon, Clementines
- Lunch: Burger Patty, Green Beans
- Snack: Leftover Kebabs from previous night
- Dinner: Chicken Pinwheels, Squash, Carrots
|Chicken Pinwheel - Ham wrapped up in chicken, wrapped up in bacon. |
Sauteed and finished in the oven.... = YUM!
Knitted on the train! I'm at... 17.27% done now... woot?