Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*tap tap* Is this thing on?

I didn't disappear.  I took a vacation.  A very much needed vacation. I've been under so much stress with the home life and work life, I needed time away. I did relax.  I also accomplished a lot of things.  I got all of my basement tile pulled up.  I had a garage sale and got rid of a lot of crap and made some money doing it.

I did not do formal workouts, or follow my eating plan 100%. I am not stressing about it, or trying not to stress about it.

I did not do final, week 6 measurements.

Let's take a look at the first 5 weeks of my challenge.

Eating Goals:
- 95% Paleo, met without issue.
- Fruit 1x a day, met via average.
- Dairy 2x a week, it got better over the course of the challenge

Exercise Goals:
- RSG Dumbbell Workouts 4x a week, done.
- 2 hours of cardio, I think I fell short week 4 but the rest I blew past the 2 hours.

Life Goals:
- Basement Tiles, done
- Explore new places, done... they may have not been "pay for these places" but they were new to me.
- Budget, I got myself set up on mint.com and started working towards a budget and separating finances.

Stats:
- I lost 7 pounds and around 10 inches overall.

Overall challenge grade?  B+

I'm in the process of deciding where I want to go from here. My personal life is so out of balance right now, I'm not 100% sure where I want to go, what I want to do.  My work life is too stressful, I know I want to put looking for a new job on the list.  Over the next week, I plan to explore emotional things and try and figure out what I'm doing.

No comments: