I didn't disappear. I took a vacation. A very much needed vacation. I've been under so much stress with the home life and work life, I needed time away. I did relax. I also accomplished a lot of things. I got all of my basement tile pulled up. I had a garage sale and got rid of a lot of crap and made some money doing it.
I did not do formal workouts, or follow my eating plan 100%. I am not stressing about it, or trying not to stress about it.
I did not do final, week 6 measurements.
Let's take a look at the first 5 weeks of my challenge.
- 95% Paleo, met without issue.
- Fruit 1x a day, met via average.
- Dairy 2x a week, it got better over the course of the challenge
- RSG Dumbbell Workouts 4x a week, done.
- 2 hours of cardio, I think I fell short week 4 but the rest I blew past the 2 hours.
- Basement Tiles, done
- Explore new places, done... they may have not been "pay for these places" but they were new to me.
- Budget, I got myself set up on mint.com and started working towards a budget and separating finances.
- I lost 7 pounds and around 10 inches overall.
Overall challenge grade? B+
I'm in the process of deciding where I want to go from here. My personal life is so out of balance right now, I'm not 100% sure where I want to go, what I want to do. My work life is too stressful, I know I want to put looking for a new job on the list. Over the next week, I plan to explore emotional things and try and figure out what I'm doing.