Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 2 - Quick Update

The Exercise:

I got up early again and hopped on the bike for a short ride. 5:30 am it was 88 and 94% humidity!  In other words, it was kinda nasty.  I'm glad I got out and got some exercise in. The ride was 23 minutes and 3.79 miles.

The Noms:

I was hungrier today than I was yesterday, which makes sense as I'm usually hungrier the day after I work out.  I ate when hungry, but didn't eat things I didn't have on my plan.

Noms Nommed:

Breakfast - Snack Stick, Cucumber, Leftover Chicken Stir Fry

Lunch - Chopped Chicken Salad

Snack - Mixed Raw Veggies

Dinner - Shrimp, Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes sauteed with butter and garlic

Dinner!

The Life Goals:

I did some knitting while watching Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition.  I only did 4 rows, but that is 4 more than I had the day before. :)

No comments: