Saturday, July 23, 2011

Days 5 & 6

Day 5 - I had the day off to take my kid to the eye doctor. While his vision appears to be fine, his pupils don't constrict like they should and could be the cause of his headaches.  He's going to get reading glasses that should aid in the strain on his eyes.

My legs were so sore, I was wincing every time I sat down and stood up.  I opted to make it another rest day and push my strength workout to day 6.

The Exercise:

Nada, I cleaned and rested!

The Foods:

Eh, I kinda ate out every meal... Not proud of that but we were doing a lot of running and it was just easier.

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Veggie Omlette, Bacon & Small Fruit Cup
Lunch - Green Beans, Grilled Chicken from KFC, Cole Slaw & Couple Potato Wedges
Dinner - Chicken Wings, Salad & Celery

The Life:

I think I knitted one row before I opted to go to bed.  Heh.

Day 6 - Today!  I scored fabulous at the local Farmer's market, completed a secret shop and chilled at home for a bit.  Then I started grilling and getting my workout in.  Finishing the day up by cuddling with my kid and doing some knitting.

The Exercise

Cardio - Cutting grass in this nasty heat... then I hopped in the pool.  I'm counting this at half time for cardio for the week at 30 minutes.

BW Brigade A:
Push-Ups (Incline) - 10, 10, 10, 7
Body Weight Rows - 10, 10, 10, 10
Squats (Overhead) - 15, 15, 15, 15 (Finished Rank 2)
Side Planks - 75s, 60s, 30s, 30s (Ugh, I just couldn't hold them)

The Food:

I had a "situation" after my cutting the grass and time in the pool... I was hungry, at my parents house and had an ice cream sandwich followed by peanut butter filled pretzels. The important thing?  I admitted it and didn't hide it away.

Noms Nommed:
Breakfast - Chicken Breast & Green Beans
Lunch - Turkey Burger wrapped in lettuce, various veggies from the farmer's market
Snack - Protein Bar
Snack 2 - Bacon, Ice Cream Sandwich, Peanut Butter filled Pretzels, Cashews
Dinner- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon, Steak, Asparagus & Red Potatoes with cantaloupe for dessert!

The Life:

As soon as this is submitted I'm knitting while Jonas and I watch Den Brother.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your posts are so easy to relate to. I appreciate your honesty: the ice cream sandwich and peanut butter pretzel. And you are so right, the important thing is that you didn't hide it, that in itself is a victory. Stay strong and have a great week!