Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 2 Update Days 1 & 2

Monday was one of the two days I actually get to go into the office this week, separated by Friday by three days of training, which has been fun! Does that mean I can be a slacky?  Nope!

Day 1 - Monday

The Exercise:
BW Brigade Workout B
BW Rows - 15,15,15,15 (Rank 2 -- COMPLETE)
Close Grip Push-Ups -  2/8, 5/5, 5/5, 5/5 (I couldn't do these at an incline so I did half/knee)
Lunges w/ Weight - 15, 15, 15, 15 (Rank 2 -- COMPLETE)
Planks - 90s, 90s, 50s, 40s

The Noms:
Breakfast - Bacon Veggie Frittata, Melon
AM Snack - Protein Bar, Mixed Raw Veggies
Lunch - Chicken Breast, Carrots
PM Snack - Almonds
Dinner - Little Bit of Chicken (wasn't hungry after workout)

The Life:
I knitted on the train (my brother normally rides with me every day but Monday, since the scarf is for him, I can't normally do this… I got about 15 rows done!)

Day 2 - Tuesday

The Exercise: Rest Day, just normal walking around and aiming to stretch during breaks of training.

The Noms:
Breakfast - Bacon Veggie Frittata, Melon
Lunch - Meat from provided Sandwiches, Mixed Raw Veggies & Pot Roast
PM Snack - Pot Roast, Almonds, Pork Skins (I was hungry on the way home!)
Dinner - Secret Shop @ BW3 - Wings, Salad & 1/2 beer (I really don't like the stuff but I had to pretend I did for this shop)

The Life:
I'm upping my life by doing this SSAS training… and I got this cool shirt!

No comments: