Friday, September 24, 2010

Sickness + Eating Healthy (NOT)

Not being 100% feeling the bestest the past couple of days I've not really looked at what I've eaten, other than just making sure I'm eating something semi healthy. The bonus, I don't really have a lot of unhealthy things in the house. The downside, did you know they deliver pizza to your house if you ask them to?

I know this isn't going to set me back, I had to take care of me (and Jonas) first, not worry about what I was eating.

I started taking my iron pills again. Hopefully that helps with the overall sleepiness and grogginess I've been feeling the past couple of weeks.

Oddly enough, my legs are still sore from Monday's workouts. I stayed home last night with Jonas instead of going to Pilates. I also took a bath, which has helped greatly, as has the rest I've had.

Today, I'm slow cooking some chicken breasts in some pepper mix thingy. I figure I'll shred it later and serve it over rice or on bread or something. Who knows, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I generally don't log food on the weekend, I don't think I'll do a daily blog post on the weekends either. I may change that as I feel the need. Saturday I want to possibly go out to an orchard and get some apples, other than that, I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday.

Monday begins a new week.

No comments: