Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Daily Reflection...

I decided yesterday that I'd like to do a daily reflection as often as I remember. :) I'll be doing these the day after, so I have time to take in the things that occurred and pontificate on them in a more objective manner. (You know, because I tend to be overly emotional when things happen)

Nutrition: Yesterday I met my food goals. Of my five meals:4 had protein, 2 had carbs, 3 had fruit and 3 had good fats. The reason for the additional fruit and less carb is due to the fruit cup that was given to me at my surprise party that work threw in congratulations for my graduation. It was awesome that they got me a fruit cup and cake for everyone else.

Exercise: I got in my circuit workout in the morning at work and then went to pilates in the evening. Needless to say, today, I hurt. But in a good way.

Mentally/Emotionally: Still feeling really good from the weekend graduation and whatnots. Work didn't effect me too much and home was okay. I did leave the dishes overnight in the sink and ended up dealing with them this morning and making myself late, but, that is neither here nor there.

Goals for today: Continue on my track with nutrition. Get an interval run in at the gym. Relax at home tonight with Jonas (and also do laundry and tidy the kitchen).

No comments: