Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Daily Reflection 9/21

Yesterday I had lower grains, only 2 servings, but with planning pasta for supper, I'm okay with that. Foodwise, I came in right at calorie goal.

My body was sore from Monday, but I still went out and did an interval run. I did six intervals of (walk @ 3.5 mph, run @ 5mph) over 25 minutes so each interval was a hair over 2 minutes. I completed the entire thing. I was still sore into the night, but glad I was able to complete my workout.

I got home last night and just relaxed, watching The Biggest Loser with Jonas and Dustin.

Goals for today? Rest. I'm not feeling well and I think I just need rest. I came home sick from work and napped. Jonas is home now and I'll be taking him to the doctor because of his ears being in pain. The rest of the evening will be spent relaxing and going to bed early. I skipped my workout today, but given that I'm still sore and I feel sickly, I am OK with that.

No comments: